New! Exhibitor Portal
For the 2022-2023 season please visit the EXHIBITOR PORTAL, a more convenient way to take care of all your exhibit needs. The exhibitor portal allows exhibitors to review space proposals, make payments, manage digital show guide information, and order credentials and tickets. The exhibitor portal also provides access to NMMA, facility and decorator forms as well as other services. Carefully read all the information in the portal so you are aware of any changes made from previous years. To save money, be sure and order by the advance order cut-off dates located on service providers (decorator, facility, etc.) forms.
NMMA Code of Conduct
- NMMA is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all visitors as well as our staff.
- NMMA has zero-tolerance for:
- Any form of discrimination or harassment, including but not limited to gender, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, or any other protected class.
- Intimidating, derogatory, or demeaning speech or actions of any kind
- Verbal abuse of any exhibitor, attendee, other participant, or NMMA team member
- NMMA reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, including immediate removal from the event without refund.
- NMMA expects all participants to help ensure a positive experience for everyone.
NMMA's primary means of providing exhibitor information will be via email and e-newsletters. Please be sure to open and read these communications so you will be up-to-date.
If you have any questions, please call any of the Discover Boating® Louisville Boat, RV & Sportshow Team:
Kim Muncy, Show Manager - (502) 957-0471
Justin Montalbano, Sales Manager - (502) 753-1441
Jackie Pashia, Show Administrator - (314) 287-6102
Sarah Salvatori, Public Relations - (847) 636-9790
We look forward to producing a successful show with your support!