Thanks for visiting. See you next year January 22 - 26, 2014!
The Progressive® Insurance Louisville Boat, RV & Sportshow has been a must-attend event for outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen from all over Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio and Tennesse for more than half a century. Last year's show drew nearly 47,000 highly qualified prospects. To reach them you have to be here!
61% of attendees own a boat
30% of attendees own an RV
51% planned to buy an RV in the next 12 months
82% have gone boating in the last year
52% have a household income of $75,000 or more
78% were 25-54 years old
66% travel less than 50 miles to attend a show
- Four shows in one: Boats & Marine Accessories; RVs; Travel & Tourism; Fishing & Hunting
- More than 600 boats and RVs exhibited
- State-of-the-art facility features more than 500,000 sq. ft of Class A exhibit space, with one main exhibit floor for booth, boat and RV displays.
- Conveniently located, seconds from the expressway at I-65 and I-264
- Right to work facility (set up your own display)
- "Buy a Boat/RV & Win" promotion gives attendees incentve to buy at the show
- Special attractions and family-friendly entertainment such as kid's Trout Pond and Dock Dogs generate media attention that boosts attendance
- Daily giveaways and promotions are popular with attendees and help boost weekday attendance